digi 1 vs MS

Right, but it was my understanding that it's better to not use a knock sensor with forced induction. Also, I seem to remember digi 1 having a built in knock sensor, hence my putting my pros and cons the way I did.

Dan

Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
Under Pros-MS you say no KS... Since MS is fuel only this does not apply.
Ignition stuff, i.e. knock box / knock sensor are totally in dependant of
MegaSquirt currently.

-Raffi