Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

>Sara, you really should pick a date now for this. How about the
>weekend of January 31st & February 1st? Any other events in your area
>going on that we can go to? Ice racing? Something? Anything?
>
>-Marc

I was thinking MAYBE the weekend of February 12, 13, 14... but that may
interfere with some V-Day plans, so what about the weekend after?  Lemme
check out what events are going on, but worse comes to worse, we can just
drink ourselves silly.  :)

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie