Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

If Boston has a car that you're dying to try out on the ice it would almost
be worth it...

*I* can make it to Boston in just a scotch under 3 hours.... so let's say
the average Jo can do it in like 3 1/2.  It would be up to you... depends on
if we've been snowed in or what... you never know up here.

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie