Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

Heya Cath,
         The Golf is fantastic in the snow, actually.  Don't you remember
my ad from last year?
         http://www.scirocco16v.org/golf/snowplow.jpg

         The Jag would just be more... outrageous, though, no?

         It's not "reasonable" for any of us to go!  Since when does
"Reason" have anything to do with anything!?  It's about fun, and nothing else!

Jason

PS:  Don't you have a birthday coming up this week?  Happy Birthday in
advance! :)