digi 1 vs MS

I'm trying to decide between swapping to digi 1 and swapping to MS for my turbo projects. Here's my pros and cons list. Votes with reasoning one way or another would be much appreciated.
Pros- digi
easy swap
no real tuning to mess with

Cons-
more expensive
more crap in the engine bay
not customizable

Pros- MS
cheaper (maybe)
gets rid of a lot in the engine bay, neatens it up
100% tunable to make the most out of my car
no KS (KS is bad with turbo correct?)

Cons-
still need to find other parts (fuel rail, sensors, etc)
needs to be built
tuning is a bitch

So, have I hit the highs and lows of both? What does a complete, installed MS setup end up costing?

Dan