What seats/seat bearings fit Mk1s?

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:50:34 -0500, David Utley
<mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:

> I would like a concensus on what will fit the early cars...  I have a set
>of Corrado seats I would like to use, but I do not know if the bearings for
>the Corrado will fit that car...  Anyone know what will, and what won't work?
>All this talk about seat slider bearings got me thinking...
>
>Any ideas/info is greatly appreciated...

Is this the part we're discussing?  P/N 171 881 213C  This is a spare
one I have that fits my 75, but I think it's from a later car.. maybe
even a Rabbit.  Original ones were black plastic and broke more
easily.  This one feels like nylon and looks more durable.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9