Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

I hear ya Anson!  Who wants to drive like 13 hours to some state
called Vermont anyhow!?  ;)

It *is* really far away... but I figure we could caravan all night
and get there the next morning, then play on the lake for two days
and drive home.  We'd be dead, but it would be a blast, eh?
I'll somehow convince you to come up there too...  but yeah, it
would be best to set aside 4 days... two for driving and two for
driving for fun on the ice and snow.  Think of all the video opps!

I just wish we had lakes around here that would freeze solid
like that too... then I would look forward to the freezing cold...
or not.

Ben