Winter Beater Wars, anyone??? I have an idea!

Vermont is just incredibly far away from ohio..... I think this thing would require more that a three day weekend to do it justice.... couldn't they have put VT just a little bit closer to me?

Anson

Sara Arms <gtigirlie@hotmail.com> wrote:
Right... now let me try and answer some questions. Damn you guys... I
didn't think ANYONE would care. Now I'm really excited!!

So Mark... I will definately look in to some cabin rentals etc.. for you.
The skiing/snowboarding is amazing here, AND my area is pretty damn close to
it all, so a little romp out on the ice in the middle of your vacation
wouldn't be so out of the way.

Marc... you ARE come up, and bring video equipment will be awesome. I can't
wait.

About whether they clear off thie ice or not... no, they don't. It a huge
ass lake that we've just decided to go slide around on when we feel like it.
HOWEVER, I know that the SCCV does clear off a small portion to do their
ice trials. I could contact them if people are serious about coming and see
if they wanted to hold an extra event. maybe I can get them to clear some
space for us to go crazy. There may not even be snow on the ice anyway
though, and if all we end up doing is going out to have fun and slide around
(no competition or whatever) than snow isn't a problem. Hey, if enough
people show, we can bring shovels!!! (count me out on helping though...
haha)

If the beginning of Feb. sounds good for most that are interested, I'll
start to seriously plan.

Unfortunately... Rich won't be joining us... he's getting a brazilian wax
that week. Dork! I'm kidding!

Let me know guys!

Oh... and everyone HOUND Cathy and Dennis about showing up... they have to.
Paully Maione has NO EXCUSE to not come either... brats. :)

See ya

Sara