FS on Ebay - FT-Worth - 87 8v Scirocco.. the low down of thisauction

Well I visited an ebay seller selling an 87 8v scirocco. and here is the
auction addy, but here is the low down on the car.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6783&item
=2443591500>

1. Bad fuel pump, unable to test engine, but guy selling it states he
started it with eather and it start right up then stalled once the ether
faded out.
2. 1987 (07/86) 8v Scirocco
3. Completely Stock from bumper to bumper
4. VIN # WVWCA053OHK000500 (some can run a carfax on it ?)
5. hail damage, on hood, doors, and roof
6. Driver side door handle is non functional from outside but opens from
inside.
7. Has MFA dash with 154K on it, but the car is NOT MFA (not original
cluster so whom knows what mileage the 8v has on it)
8. Passenger side tailight broken (back up lense broken)
9. Rear panel below rear tailight (passenger side) has a nice dent
10. Front quarter window driver side was replaced (break in) with a security
glass (new)
11. Rear bumper cover holding with steel wire
12. Front bumper passenger side is tweaked
13. Driver side front turn signal is cracked and reglued.
14. Driver Seat lumber support is shot, and cable to push seat forward is
broken
15. It has a complete rear hatch tray with 5" speakers in it. No radio.
16. Black paint, seems tyo me to have been resprayed not so recently but
looks to be original color (no vw tag in trunk)
17. Dash is typically cratered with cracks all over it and is very faded
out.
18. seats are not ripped and rear set is a single bench.
19. clean title according to seller.

I took additional pictures and they can be seen at the following link

The guy wants 450$, its a decent project and its is completly rust free
(even underside is VERY clean)

<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/Scirocco%20for%20sale/>

I admit I am interested but I would have to wait a few weeks to buy it, so
if you want it go for it.

PS: the guy would prefer not deal with ebay BTW.
PSS: I told the guy I would pass the word around, so here are his
coordinates for the interested folks.
Chuck (817)909-6927, 5701 Buchanan, Ft-Worth, Tx, 76114

Cheers
ATS - Patrick Bureau