Question to the more experienced listers and/or engineertypes(mechanical and the like)

I've been thinking of doing the same thing.  I have Kervin's old 80 S in
a huge heated space on the main floor of my loft for something to do
this winter.  A rotisserie would be sweeeeeeet...  This car will require
a complete teardown to make it nice...  Stripping and prepping the
bottom would be SO nice with the car vertical.

The bumper mount idea is how I was planning on doing it as well.  From
the research I've done on rotisseries, this is the way it's usually
done, but I didn't find any VW specific examples.

Let me know about anything you find.  I need a project to practice with
the welder I'm hoping to get for x-mas! :)

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K