WTB: B4 Passat Wagon (slightly OT)

Daun,

How much can you spend?  Passat TDIs have pretty insane resale values...

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm in the market for a newer everyday / winter car.
Currently I'm leaning towards a B4 Passat Wagon.  The only
requirements I have are that it's in decent unhit shape,
basically stock, and a 5-speed.  VR6 or TDI is fine, and I
am willing to travel a few hundred miles for it.

Providing this all works out, my current B3 Wagon will be
up for sale.  (Black / grey cloth, 5-speed, 143k.)

Y'all check your local papers.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.