$10k MK1

Well, I'd say we have some people in denial here. Open up that drawer of
bills for your own car and it may well add to that or more. Not that you'd
sell it for that. As I have said before, a used car is worth either what the
insurance company will give you when it's written off, or what someone is
willing to pay you for it. This one falls in the latter category. And each
buyer will have their own reasons for paying what they do. But in this case,
the driver will have a lot of input into the "winning races" part of the
equation. I'd hope someone buying at this level would have some seat time at
the track and could determine for themselves if the car is worth the asking
price.
Cathy