$10k MK1

--- Jeff Toomasson <jtoomasson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> HAHA! For a second there, I thought BSI had you in
> their pocket!!  :p

LOL back! No. Just because I know how much BSI costs,
does not mean that I think it is worth it. :)

BSI does some very good work. But they can be very
expensive too, especially regarding labor. In some
circumstances, it IS worth it. For example, I had them
bore my block because they were the only ones in FL
that I could find with a torque plate for VW engines.

I hear their body and rollcage prep is very good
too...but I don't know.

Neal