'84 Scirocco FS

Hey all,

Yet again, my reputation strikes again, this time with a
little help from Anson.

It seems as though the only other 'roc I know of in
Wilmington is going up for sale, and the guy called me
first about it.  I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow after
work.  What I remember from seeing it in passing once or
twice is that it's a very clean '84, black, cloth seats, no
sunroof, original paint.  The known things it needs are a
heater control head, front brakes and probably an exhaust
soon.  (He says it's kinda cobbled together right now.)

I'll have much more to report tomorrow evening.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.