From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Calimus
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 5:42 PM
To: Dan Smith
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: FS: white 16v on ebay (not mine)

Welp, I'm a far cry from NJ, but hell I'll make a road trip for that,
just the kind of project I'm looking for.  So if anyone else is thinking
about going after this one, let me know cause I don't want to be in a
bidding war with another lister if I can help it.

William

Dan Smith wrote:

> Saw this on ebay, it's new but there's no reserve. Doesn't sound like too
bad of a car, but I didn't read real closely.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=
2442750581