OT: body kit

Hello its me again, im still looking for a body kit I found a seidl kit and
was wondering if any one could tell me anytihng about them
http://estrictlyforeign.com/asp/products_sel.asp?L1=1&L2=VW&L3=Scirocco%20II
that is the sight. I know there was one on Ebay a nice one that went for 200
and i missed the auction by 1 hour so that sux. If any one finds one or is
gona sell a kit Reiger, kamie, seidl, ect email me.
Thanx
  Stefan

>From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!