Hopefully a Much Better UPDATE on the Turn Signals (long email)

>fair sair...
>
>she could be running alot more clear and amber euro corners for MKII than
>MKI's dear Julie, as there are lot more of US (MKII owners than MKI) out
>there.. simple fact of life. and the future of her market (grin)
>
>ATS - Patrick Bureau

Well your right there Pat, The MKII is a lot more common. What did Mulans
father say?
"The flower that blooms in the face of advertisity, is the rarest and
beautiful of all".
He must have owned a MKI as well! We MKI'rs ride with good company.

(Julie again enraging the MKI/MKII flame war   :)