Hopefully a Much Better UPDATE on the Turn Signals (long email)

You can already get clear corners for MkIIs, I don't know if it makes sense
for her to compete with existing products anyway, but I don't think these
exist for the MkI yet. I'm stil; thinking those green ones may be fun for
when Klaus and I are in Honda-land ( beating them at the track) Maybe I need
to swing a buy one get one free deal eh?

Kristen, you still have not mentioned a firm price. I think it is nearly
time for that!
Cathy