Making turn signals for other cars

Um.....in light of recent emails, here is my position on the topic of
making other turn signals:

There are several reasons for me not making turn signals for other years of
the Scirocco.

1.  If a turn signal is already being produced by a company, there is no
way in the world I could compete with their prices.  The reason for this is
simply because they are most likely using injection molding which has
extraordinarily expensive tooling but eventually pays for itself through
cheap prices on a per part basis.  I simply didn't have the money or market
to do injection molding, so I went with the cheaper tooling but higher per
part polyurethane casting.

2.  I have already dumped $3,000 ($2,000 for molds, $1,000 for error on my
part and having to remake one side) into this project, most of which I do
not expect to see back in my pocket.  I do not have another $3,000 to throw
away at this point in time, so unless I were to make the money back, I have
no capital to start another turn signal project.

3.  This project has consumed a good deal of my time and stressed me out
both emotionally and financially -- I simply don't have any desire to
tackle another turn signal project (other cheaper, less stressful projects
maybe) unless as I said before, this endeavor were flourish so well that I
made my money back (again, I am not expecting to) and forgot about how much
these sorts of things take out of you.  Perhaps I am a "sensitive" person
to get stressed out about this sort of thing, I don't know......

4.  The parts are already available.

5.  The parts are already available and I can offer nothing special over
any competitors.

With all of that being said, I would love to make turn signals and TONS of
other things for every single person that wanted something.....I really
would, but it isn't possible.

Kirsten