  From: Brian McGarvey
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 1:35 PM
  Subject: nigerian money scam.

  So guys.
  You'll like this one. This yahoo.co.uk person is trying to scam me out of
  10k. He wants to buy my 90 20v quattro. He has never asked for a picture,
  or condition of the car. So its obviously a scam. but we'll see how far it
  gets.

  Hello Brian,
  Thanks for the mail. I have also discussed with my client  .He has agreed to pay $5,000 for your  1990 90 20v Quattro,he will be issuing the  payment for your vehicle and the shipping expenses  on one American certified cashiers check  all is $9,700 so you will be required to deduct cost of your vehicle which is $5,000 when check payment gets to you and refund the excess balance of $4,700 to the shipper  via money gram money transfer or western union money transfer for the shipping charges for the  vehicle.
    After payment has reached you and excess balance sent back to shipper,the agent [Mr Roland Delveqio] will come pick up the legal bill of sale and vehicle   keys with other necessary documents that goes with the vehicle and drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my client he will take care of legal bill of sale ,vehilce keys and other necessary documents making sure they get to him, via fedex courier. Do confirm this so If you agree to assist in this capacity , Will you please send your contact address where my client should send the check , your name to be on check and telephone numbers ,i will instruct my client to send the check by express priority mail to you. In addition to this i will want you to call me on this number +0112-3480-2355-2372 to further show your willingness to sell  your 1990 90 20v Quattro   to my client and enable me address any questions that you might have .
  Thank you and GOD bless.
   David James