nigerian money scam.

So guys.=20
You'll like this one. This yahoo.co.uk person is trying to scam me out of=
=20
10k. He wants to buy my 90 20v quattro. He has never asked for a picture,=
=20
or condition of the car. So its obviously a scam. but we'll see how far it=
=20
gets.

Hello Brian,=20
Thanks for the mail. I have also discussed with my client  .He has agreed t=
o pay $5,000 for your  1990 90 20v Quattro,he will be issuing the  payment =
for your vehicle and the shipping expenses  on one American certified cashi=
ers check  all is $9,700 so you will be required to deduct cost of your veh=
icle which is $5,000 when check payment gets to you and refund the excess b=
alance of $4,700 to the shipper  via money gram money transfer or western u=
nion money transfer for the shipping charges for the  vehicle.  =20
  After payment has reached you and excess balance sent back to shipper,the=
 agent [Mr Roland Delveqio] will come pick up the legal bill of sale and ve=
hicle   keys with other necessary documents that goes with the vehicle and =
drive to a prepaid shipper to be shipped to my client he will take care of =
legal bill of sale ,vehilce keys and other necessary documents making sure =
they get to him, via fedex courier. Do confirm this so If you agree to assi=
st in this capacity , Will you please send your contact address where my cl=
ient should send the check , your name to be on check and telephone numbers=
 ,i will instruct my client to send the check by express priority mail to y=
ou. In addition to this i will want you to call me on this number +0112-348=
0-2355-2372 to further show your willingness to sell  your 1990 90 20v Quat=
tro   to my client and enable me address any questions that you might have =
=2E
Thank you and GOD bless.
 David James=20

=20

=20

Want to chat instantly with your online friends?=A0Get the FREE Yahoo!Messe=
nger