MOMO Race Steering wheel help

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jim Jarrett
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 7:25 PM
To: Scirocco
Subject: MOMO Race Steering wheel help

Hi,

I just got a MOMO Race that I am trying to install.  I am having a
problem
with the horn button.

If you look at the Race, you see there is a metal ring that is bolted on
the front of the wheel, and it's dished to accept the horn button
fitting
flush. (see <http://store4.yimg.com/I/shopmomo_1763_16033965>)

Yet the horn button is just barely smaller than the hole in the wheel.
And
when I bolt in the horn "holder" (the silver ring with the bolt holes
and
the tab, see <http://store4.yimg.com/I/shopmomo_1766_7603031>), the horn
button slips thru and is flush with the wheel, not with the adapter
ring.

What gives?  Am I missing parts?

Hey Jim,

The horn button fits into the silver ring to the lower right in this
picture: http://store4.yimg.com/I/shopmomo_1766_7603031

The ring and horn button assembly, then gets sandwiched between the hub
and the steering wheel.

Peter
302.832.8989
http://thescirocco.com