MOMO Race Steering wheel help

Hi,

I just got a MOMO Race that I am trying to install.  I am having a problem
with the horn button.

If you look at the Race, you see there is a metal ring that is bolted on to
the front of the wheel, and it's dished to accept the horn button fitting
flush. (see <http://store4.yimg.com/I/shopmomo_1763_16033965>)

Yet the horn button is just barely smaller than the hole in the wheel.  And
when I bolt in the horn "holder" (the silver ring with the bolt holes and
the tab, see <http://store4.yimg.com/I/shopmomo_1766_7603031>), the horn
button slips thru and is flush with the wheel, not with the adapter ring.

What gives?  Am I missing parts?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |