Was:Julie's first 2L long trip

And when in the heck have you seen ME in one, I did the dress and makeup
thing for Halloween (and that was just an excuse to take the cat and
broomstick to work, my pretties) and that's it for the year.  Low cut top,
yes. Short skirt, ummm, no. Now PATRICK  may have nice legs...

Scirocco content: I'm finally moving Sciroccos into the "Wind Tunnel"
tonight, despite the fact that I let a good friend's first Rocc christen the
floor with oil a few weeks ago (ahem, Daun). Dang floor paint takes forever
to cure, mine have been ousted since just after track day. (and what shade
of paint did I pick? "Desert Sand" of course...)

I'll post a picture if it's ever bright enough to take one. Heck, maybe I'll
even stand in front of it in a mini skirt if I see the sun. Gloomy does not
adequately describe this weather pattern. I'd better go, I have like two
minutes of daylight left...

Cathy