4K 4u??

It's about time to assemble one or two of these 4K's I have apart - I need the cash or parts in
trade.

I can do this to-order if you wish.  Any way I go, the trannies will need new diff bearings,
pinion bearings, bolt kits, as well as several synchros each.  I'll assemble at a price, using the
best condition components (gears, shafts) I have.  You buy all 'wear' parts, gasket set, and
provide shipping.  I'll provide pricing if you are interested, which will be based on my time and
the value of a core 4K.  All trannies I have (except one) are *fully* torn down right now.  Price
includes installing your Quaife/Peloquin/Phantom Grip/whatever.  You can provide your tranny in
partial exchange.

I don't have any decent ratio 5th gears.

I do have a fully assembled, fine-shifting FF for $100.

Delivery won't be immediate - 6 weeks or so?

Other parts considered in some sort of trade:
- Mk1 euro bumpers
- Mk1 airdam, nothing wild, stock S type would be fine
- 30#/hr injectors
- a decent Mk1 dash
- front Koni yellows
- 400#/in 2.5"ID coilover springs
- 2/5" helper springs for coilovers
- big aftermarket rear sway bar (not Addco or Susp. Techniques).

LMK,

Ron