From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 4:42 AM
To: 16volt; 'Drew MacPherson'; 'Dan Smith'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: cross-flow vs g60

"My question is why do you want hobble yourself with an 8V? "

This just makes my ass tired!
It is a wonder that the Scirocco even survived for 11 years with only
the pathetic 8V! Thank God that VW finally put a decent engine in the
Scirocco so the 16V guys would have something to look down their noses
at!