tensioner tool?

Oh man, one of the fun parts about owning a Volkswagen is all the cool
little tools you get to make.  I introduced this tensioner dilemma to my
pops (after attempting to buy such a tool at the FLAPS) and he made me
one in about 10 minutes.  I'm also proud of my drive flange puller.  It
seems like there was another one I made but I can't remember what.  One
day I will get bored enough to make a device to hold the flywheel still
whilst you detorque the pressure plate bolts.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com