r-134a update

converted the system last year, haven't been overly happy with it. last year
it blew 50-55'. noticed recently that my system never went into
"recirculate" mode because of a mechanical problem with the control head.
for my trip to n.o. the other day, i managed to get it in recirc, and it was
blowing 38-40' with 85' outside temps. much better! hopefully it'll stay
cold when the temps top 100. (btw, i was pleased that the oil temp was
90-95', and water temp stayed below the led the whole trip).

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...