[RE: Ugliest Honda ever?]

Absolutely true. We have lots of them at our local cruise nights, but they're
usually on big, dropped, chopped V8s. I always wince a bit when the flame gets
sucked back as they let off the gas, often significant popping, but no huge
explosions yet. It's pretty neat at night though. And heck, the mileage on
those giants is likely so bad, they don't notice a bit more fuel getting
burnt. One of them ( the best flames actually ) is on a Mazda pickup, but it's
got a Chevy powerplant in it I believe. I didn't bother to wait for the Honda
that started the thread, this machine's too slow. cathy