Ugliest Honda ever?

On Wed, 28 May 2003 16:04:21 -0700 (PDT) Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>
writes:
> Speaking of flames out the exhaust, my friend tried to convince me
> forever to install spark plugs in my exhaust pipe so when I stomped
> it, flames would shoot out. I don't know if it would work, but it
> didn't sound like a good idea. Is that an urban legend or does it
> really work? I was afraid of backpressure possibly causing a spark
> to go the opposite direction that I wanted it to. Dan

He is right, missing alot of info but right in theory. Basically, you
must ground the ign coil which will let unburnt fuel run out the exhaust.
to get the fuel out theexhaust you need torev it up a little so as the
motor coasts down it pumps fuel out the tail piple. Then you need a coil
hooked to a spark plug in the exhaust pipe just before it exits. Power
the coil, plug sparks and you get fire. Seen it somewhere..... oh yeah,
here!

Right click and save as..
<http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/meze/Solo2/flamethrower.mpg>

Works like that.

Shawn Méze
#30 2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion. 86' Jetta GLi 8V 84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco "Ruflus"  80' Scirocco S  79' "Project FSP Scirocco
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!