crystal clear In-Pro style headlights on ebay

Ok, so are these lights yours that you are selling or are you
just pointing them out to everyone?  just wondering...

I am very interested in a set of these for my mk1, but it says
they are only 5" in diameter, but the mk1 lights are 5.75" IIRC.

I would love to know if anyone has bought these lights before
and can verify if they will or won't fit the mk1...

Ben