[Re: Vibration = tranny?]

And FWIW, we've been running a reman for two seasons, and no problems. The
Hondas go through them at the track like so many chopsticks, and so does my
kid on the Jetta. He has one of those punch cards like you use at the coffee
shop, he is up to about 4 on the warrantee. But seriously, not all remans are
bad. Maybe we got the only good one. Cathy