[Re: Vibration = tranny?]

Ok well just to clarify a little here. Just because your remans arent making
noise yet doesnt mean there isnt any pitting. I have done few axles services
(take axle, out strip off joints, and inspect/replace as necessary) and have
come to the conclusion that if a reman axle isnt noisy but the boot tears
and you take it out to service it you will find 9 times out of 10 that one
if not both joints on that axle are bad. Not to mention the fact that some
reman *read sweat shops* use external clips to retain the joints on the
axle. So if you DO have a bad joint then you have to buy the wrong joint to
fit on the axle or in some cases you have to get a whole new axle just to be
able to install the joints that belong on the car.

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503
www.finetuningperformance.com