Vibration = tranny?

Ok well lets look at it this way; you thought you had a bad part, so you
replaced it with something inferior (I know first hand about reman axles,
try 7 in 6 months and 2 were junk outta da box) then you still have a
problem. Either you didnt diagnose the problem correctly or you found you
had a bad cv boot and thought it to be the problem so you bought reman axles
and then put them and you still have a problem. hmmmm, needs more diagnosis
:)

And Toby, that is pretty cool that you noticed that they were put together
wrong; however, I bet you 25$ USD that if you were to take that axle out now
and inspect it you would find at LEAST one bad joint.

You see kids, reman axles are assembled by 6 yo kids in china. Therefore in
china they dont see the need to case harden the races. This leads to
extremely premature joint failure. Jsut ask anyone who has ever serviced a
reman axle for a German car.

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503