Cheap H4 light conversion

Well gee, of course Cibie beats a no name brand hands
down. But finding real Cibie Z-beams is pretty tuff,
and most places that sell the 165mm e-code's are
selling for average $75 each. And you notice the title
was "cheap", not "quality." I would say that a glass
lens H4 conversion for all four lights at $80 is a
pretty good deal. Now if you have a link to a place
that sells the Cibie e-code 165mm for $35 each then
post it up.

Later...