public thanx (cuz its the nice thing to do)

On Sat, 24 May 2003 14:13:45 -0700 (PDT) Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>
writes:

> Just wanna give a public thanks to Eric S. and say that this man is
> not only exceptionally helpful but also a walking encyclopedia of
> watercooled VW trivia. If there was a Dub Jeopardy, he'd kick lots
> of ass. Also, special thanks to Katy for letting me crash again and
> putting up with the accidental drops of tranny oil I got on her
> without compliant. Thanks to Eric, I have new respect (well, at
> least less distain) for the 1.7L powerhouse in my mk1. After
> changing the tranny fluid, oil and resetting timing and fuel, my car
> practically hauls ass! Well, not really, but it does run quite
> smoothly now at least. Muchos gracias amigo!
>
> Dan

Is this the same Eric that WE know?? <shrug>

Shawn Méze
#30 2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion. 86' Jetta GLi 8V 84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco "Ruflus"  80' Scirocco S  79' "Project FSP Scirocco
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!