public thanx (cuz its the nice thing to do)

Dude, no problem!  Thanks for the help on the Iltis!

I am glad you have a non-pinging, smooth runnin car now :-)  I need to have a few words with Julie at Cincy about her engine timing techniques :-)))))))))

Now, to get MY rocco ready for the trip!

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg