I'M BACK! - gimme a gift by helping me make a fuel pump rig

Phil Kerschner wrote:

> Not the standard wires/fuse/switch gear.   I have a spent fuel pump
> relay and I'd like to wire it properly and mount a switch on it so I can
> plop it in and just flip it.  That is, if it works that way.
>
> -Phil

Well, there are four wires coming into the relay.

The two biggest are 87 and 30, 30 being the big red 12v.

The other two (whose schematical numbers I don't remember off the top of
my head), are the clamping energy and ground for same for the relay, the
trigger circuit so to speak.

Need a diagram?

TBerk
oh, and welcome back.