How much for a '93 Corrado

In the same respect,

as a previous rocco now raddo owner, I'll throw in my .02. I got lucky
with mine, the head gasket and timing chains had been replaced just
previous to my buying the car. I've had it since feb and its been doing
Daily driving duty.

Here's what's been replaced on it since I bought it:

Upper Rad. hose (240 bucks)
serp. belt and replaceable tensioner (100 bucks, because of the
upgraded tensioner)
lights -10 bucks for bulbs
wiper arms -20 bucks used
spoiler motor cleaning stuff, probably about 15 bucks all toll
front bearings ~expensive because i didn't do it myself

oh, and the sunroof is busted.

I dunno, I guess it's a weird car, if you get one that hasn't been
abused, you'll be pretty happy with it I think, if you get one that's
been mangled, it's going to be a complete nightmare. That, and, well, I
guess it all just ends up being a matter of being lucky or unlucky with
it. I got lucky. Other people didn't.

And its nothin like driving a rocco. I go fast in straight lines, and
it looks really really pretty, with a huge back end that just screams
widebody. But a good 16v would romp all over in the twisties all day
long. Two completely different animals.

Good luck!