Help with upper stress bar install

The GTI one should fit.  Take the stress/preload off the suspension by jacking the two front wheels off the ground, and try again.  Any bolt, nut or screw you break should be drilled out if needed and replaced.

-Rob

Andrew Wong <mkii_84@yahoo.com> wrote:
I got a neuspeed upper stress bar for 20 dollars from
an 84 GTI, it doesnt fit my 84 Scirocco, it looks like
my scirocco is to narrow for it and also when I went
to unscrew the bolts, one screw broke off b/c of rust.
What should I do to install it?

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco