[tech] Mk1 16V Update

Sal, 9.5 V sounds a little low at the fuel pump.  Too much resistance in
the fuel pump circuit could cause the pump to fail - and could also keep
the pump from producing enough pressure.  Sounds like you have a wiring
problem in the fuel pump harness.  It might be worth running two wires
straight to the pump from +12V and -12V just as a test to see if it helps
the problem.

Drew