First Autocross!!! Longish

5/19/03 6:38:23 AM, "Leach, Michael" <michael.leach@lmco.com> wrote:

> BMW lost a gas line

That's because BMW's suck.  :-)

>Well, as for me, I got first place in DS....

DS?  Don't you have a Scirocco 16V?  Last I knew they were in GS... if your car is stock (few mods
allowed - exhaust, drop-in air filter, etc).

http://moutons.org/sccasolo/Lists/2003/stockm.html#Volkswagen

> Plymouth Reliant, that takes guts

There was a guy here last year who used to beat the hell out of his Plymouth Reliant.  He bought a more
suitable Porsche 944 for this season.  :-)

>What class should I be in...I am pretty sure I should be in DSS...or what
>about STS

Definitely not DSS (I assume that's your region's designation for a DS car on Street tires).  If you fit
the criteria for stock class, you would fall into GSS (GS).  If you have aftermarket suspension, you
could run STS.

Check out http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo for the rules.  This is not an official site but he does a
great job mirroring the rule book.  I'm not sure if the battery relocation is legal - mine was put back
there at the factory, so I never had to look that up.

Mike