Tire choice for teardrops

Ken, if you are not concerned with tire wear I can personally recommend
the Falken Azenis in 195/60/14.  www.discounttiredirect.com has them for
$51/ea.  I don't know if they are still offering free shipping but when
I bought mine I didn't have to pay it.  That's $200 to the door for an
excellent set of tires.  I got about 15k miles out of these tires (hard
street driving, little bit of autox).

The SP8000 is also a great tire and will last a little longer.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com