[Rear Disc E-brake I have made a discovery!!!!!!]

The piston can be rotated to compensate for different pad/rotor thicknesses.
There should be a dimple/slot etc on its face so you can do this, thankfully
mine was a nice slot, and it screws in (righty tighty) to open it up for fat
pads/rotors, and presumably the opposite for thinner ones, but it's supposed
to self adjust in that direction isn't it?
Mine had the opposite problem, the rotor wouldn't spin because the piston was
too far extended, so I had to deal with it before the wheel went back on
obviously. This did impact the range of motion of the ebrake lever on the
caliper too, and once it was backed off, there was more movement on the lever
since the caliper could actually move.

BTW, did I mention CINCY'S COMING?!!!!(sorry couldn't contain myself for a
moment there...)WOO HOO!!!!
Cathy

"Leach, Michael" <michael.leach@lmco.com> wrote:
> I have a theory that I would like to get some discussion on ....hopefully
> other people have dealt with the same issue.  I spent a week trying
> everything I could think of to get my E-brakes to work.  I tried three "NEW
> rebuilt" calipers and they all acted the same way.  The e-brake lever ON
THE