Dawm it!

That sucks, thats why I have yet to put in an aftermarket radio or leave stuff in the car.

Jonathan Shisler <jshislervw@yahoo.com> wrote:yep, i went to a nice dinner in philly with friends and when i got back to my car, drivers window broken! stole all my tools and metric wrenches. and about $1k worth of other goods!

toFUNit@yahoo.com wrote:I just arrived home and I got my passenger windows all in pieces. Just
like the year before! What a luck!
I can't believe that people do this kind of shit.

Well I guess I won't sleep well tonight.

Joel