Dawm it!

That's been going on a lot in philly recently. One of my friends got his
rabbit window smashed and all his tools taken.
I have found the best way to avoid this is:
No interior (bare metal behind the front seats back)
No tinted windows
Big gaping hole in the dash where the stereo should be.
I have had no breakins.

If there is anything I can do to help let me know

Eric tomorrow