13x7 / 13x8 Wheel pics?

Well, first of all, don't buy ANY 13x8+ wheels for the
looks, unless you've got some big fender flares. :)
Besides the skateboard looks, I've been hit with
debris from mine!

Second, I don't think you'll find any 13x8+ wheels
that are streetable. I know of NOBODY who makes them
without going custom. Heck, I can't think of any
streetable 13x7's. But if anybody finds some, let me
know. They would look good with the flare kit I'm
working on.

Third, I thought you were running STS? You can't run
8" wheels there anyway...

But here's a pic of my '77 with 13x9 MRTs. 13x8's look
pretty much the same, but are just a bit narrower than
the tire instead of being just a bit wider than the
tire.
http://sixteenvolt.tzo.com/temp/77rear.jpg

Neal