thought you may like this board

A friend of mine tried using a kitchen scouring pad to remove bug splats on
his 2002 Ford KA.
He has special edition silver swirly scratch paint finish now.
He has also had to put up with various sandpaper/belt sander jokes.

I worry really that he is allowed out on his own, he might hurt himself by
using a power drill to pick his nose or something.

Adam,
'92 Scala 1.8
'88 325i
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

                      "bradley lawler"
                      <miata-driver@charte        To:       "vw list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      r.net>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  thought you may like this board
                      scirocco-l-bounces@s
                      cirocco.org

                      19/05/2003 13:16
                      Please respond to
                      bradley lawler

Hey,

I got this on a Miata list I am on, seeing they are talking about a VW I
thought you all would kike it.  It gives us something to shoot for with
newbies like my self.
Brad