Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>
Subject: Guess who's out of work again?
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Yup.  Me.  Got laid off today due to 'bad business conditions.'  Hard to sell machining when the
owners keep turning work down!  (Try to get back into Rolls Royce or Honeywell after wasting their
time and money sending someone to see our shop, then submitting a 'best and final' offer with 20%
higher part cost and 3x fixed, up-front costs!)  Oh well...

I could rebuild one tranny a day at $200/ea plus parts, and make a decent living...

Pray for me folks!

Ron