phantom grip diffs

Scott,

If I understand the quaife/peloquin torsen diffs correctly, they replace
the part of the stock diff that would normally accept the shim kit. So
there would be nowhere to install the shims on a quaife-equipped tranny.

A simpler solution to the quaife problem is just to apply slight brake
pressure if you ever get one front wheel off the ground. That should be
enough to get torque transferred to the most-grippy wheel (ie. the one
that is touching the ground) and get you moving again.

-Toby